“Trust me, ‘we’ll work it out in the edit’ is a recipe for endless wasted time! As a counterpoint to your words about negative producers, can I say that too many producers are the opposite – they think that simply making something is the aim, and their responsibilities end as soon as it`s done. Whenever someone else’s money is involved, that’s not true, in fact it’s immoral.”Ian Kennedy (feedback in consultation to a colleague, 2013)
Subscribe to the blog... we'll email you when new articles are published.
- CITIZENS: Excision – interactive series
- Course: Getting Your Writing Published & Produced – book now!
- Creative Writing courses – open to all across Birmingham!
- Current Productions…
- Donate and Invest in my work…
- One-Tweet Reviews
- Script Consultatancy & Writer Development… now as Director of World Wide Development for WriteMovies.
- Script Readings and analysis… (WriteMovies Director of World Wide Development, and freelance)
- The Mourning After – sensuous, satiric short film – view it here!
- Onwards and upwards from Creative Writing courses…
- What your scripts have been showing us… (January to June 2016)
- WriteMovies Director of World Wide Development, 2016-
- Producer/Script Editor, TAKING TIME – jointly-written cinema-quality short film
- Creative Writing courses – catch them while you can!
- Articles & Features for Magazines & Newspapers (3)
- Awards & Nominations (3)
- Broadcast Credits (8)
- Children's Series (1)
- Demos and Samples (2)
- Developing Other Writers – Training & Teaching (7)
- Directing credits (5)
- Documentaries (2)
- In Development (16)
- Productions (5)
- Projects and Partnerships (14)
- Radio Production (6)
- Resources & Downloads (12)
- Reviews of my work (1)
- Script Editing & Script Reading (13)
- Short Films (4)
- Talks and Events (3)
- Theatre (3)
- Theatre Directing (1)
- Web Series (4)
- Web videos (4)
- Writing (30)
The Gift of Creativity... Donate and Invest!