Thanks for last night, another engaging and stimulating evening. It was great the way the energy carried us beyond the usual close and into several conversations afterwards. Thanks, too, for your own feedback on the latest version of [my script]. It’s gratifying to have one’s rewriting acknowledged and encouraged.Writer feedback on Screenwriters Forum Script Development Group (6/9/16)
Subscribe to the blog... we'll email you when new articles are published.
- CITIZENS: Excision – interactive series
- Course: Getting Your Writing Published & Produced – book now!
- Creative Writing courses – open to all across Birmingham!
- Current Productions…
- Donate and Invest in my work…
- One-Tweet Reviews
- Script Consultatancy & Writer Development… now as Director of World Wide Development for WriteMovies.
- Script Readings and analysis… (WriteMovies Director of World Wide Development, and freelance)
- The Mourning After – sensuous, satiric short film – view it here!
- Winning writing is a team game: winning competitions is only the start…
- INSIGHTS – Sociopaths: What really makes people (and characters) ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ (or sometimes just brilliant) – PART TWO
- INSIGHTS – Sociopaths: What really makes people (and characters) ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ (or sometimes just brilliant) – PART ONE
- Insights: Why you Should ‘twin’ your Protagonist and Antagonist
- Insights: Character Driven Storytelling – why it has to be your characters who are driving your story forward
- Articles & Features for Magazines & Newspapers (6)
- Awards & Nominations (3)
- Broadcast Credits (8)
- Children's Series (1)
- Demos and Samples (2)
- Developing Other Writers – Training & Teaching (8)
- Directing credits (5)
- Documentaries (2)
- In Development (16)
- Productions (5)
- Projects and Partnerships (14)
- Radio Production (6)
- Resources & Downloads (12)
- Reviews of my work (1)
- Script Editing & Script Reading (13)
- Short Films (4)
- Talks and Events (3)
- Theatre (3)
- Theatre Directing (1)
- Web Series (4)
- Web videos (4)
- Writing (35)