This site describes all of the independent productions and creative writing I’ve been involved with down the years. For other projects (including further work for broadcasters) and creative services for clients, see our sister site, Friendly Creatives.
Keep coming back to find out all of the weird and wonderful tales from my varied productions, projects and writing career, and to find out my personal take on things. But I’m busy with a lot of other things at the moment. And you wouldn’t want this to be the end of the story, would you?
I’m involved with plenty of industry organisations:
- Shooting People, independent filmmakers’ network
- West Midlands Producers’ Forum
- West Midlands Screenwriters’ Forum
- The University and Colleges Union (UCU)
And I’ve got various qualifications to help me along the way:
- First Class Honours, English Studies BA, the University of Nottingham (2003)
- Preparation to Teach in the Adult Learning Sector (PTLLS), Cambridge ESOL Level 4, Brasshouse Language Centre (2012)
- Professional Trainer Certificate, Tribal (2006)
- Welcome Host Gold Training in Customer Service (2014)
- Safeguarding Children Level 2, Silver Cloud Academy (2014)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), Cambridge ESOL Level 5, Brasshouse Language Centre (2012)
- Market Maker Skills, The University of Central England 2006